T3 High-Low Activator MTF is a trend-following forex scalping indicator. This indicator is able to find the gaps between each trend reverse and instantly signals for any changes in the market momentums.
As a scalping indicator, it suits well with shorter timeframes like M1 to M15 charts of MT4 platforms. Most importantly, it can be used to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the market.
T3 High-Low Activator MTF demonstrates the trade signals in a very simple manner so that everybody can master it and apply it for trading purposes. Newbie traders who wish to scalp the market within the trend can try this uncomplicated trading tool.
Also Read: eToro Broker Review
T3 High-Low Activator MTF Overview
The chart appears like this after the installation of the MTF indicator on your MT4 Platform.
T3 High-Low Activator MTF Anatomy
T3 High-Low Activator MTF uses the past 10-day period of market data, collects the high-low values, and transforms them into market trend signals.
The indicator turns green when the price is greater than the indicator value representing the bullish trend of the market.
For a bearish trend confirmation, the price must drop below the indicator level and the indicator itself should be turned into red color.
The indicator changes its values in a dynamic way based on the changes in price-action thus, it can be used to identify the trailing stops against the market entries.
T3 High-Low: Buy Parameters
- Price moves above T3 High-Low Activator MTF level
- The indicator turns into green color
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the current position of the indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator turns red
T3 High-Low: Sell Parameters
- Price moves below T3 High-Low Activator MTF level
- The indicator turns into red color
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the current position of the indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator turns green