Trend Focus Indicator is an amazing trend-following indicator, used to indicate the current direction of the market trend, possible areas of market entries, exits, stop loss levels all at the same time. It works as a trading guide for the newbie trades. It shows market alerts whenever there is a possible change in market trend or any entry opportunity.
Trend Focus Indicator is quite a flexible indicator to trade with. It can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available around the financial markets. Moreover, it suits all sorts of time frame charts within the MT4 trading platform.
Trend Focus Indicator Overview
This is how your chart will look like after you install the indicator at your MT4 terminal:
Also Try: MACD Tape Indicator
Trend Focus Indicator Explanation
The Focus Indicator uses a 3-band MA system, specially parameterized to signal the market trend without lagging issues and frequent signals. It uses the same manner as Moving Averages in order to signal the market trends. Price stays above the indicator curve represents the bullish trend of the market and a buy signal is confirmed by plotting an arrow right below the signaling bar pointing upwards. For short opportunities, you’ll need to wait until the price starts to close below the indicator curve along with a downward arrow above the signaling bar.
Trend Focus: Buy Conditions
- Price closes above the indicator curve
- An arrow is plotted below the signaling bar pointing upwards
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss below the indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever a downward arrow is plotted above the price bar
Trend Focus: Sell Conditions
- Price closes below the indicator curve
- An arrow is plotted above the signaling bar pointing downwards
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss above the indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever an upward arrow is plotted below the price bar
|Name||Trend Focus Indicator|