Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator is a simple trend-oriented indicator that allows traders with any level of experience to use it for real trading purposes. The specialty of this indicator is, it uses its own signal filtering system which means you’ll not have to add any extra indicator for filtering the trade signals.
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator is a handy indicator, especially for the newcomers. You can apply it to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the market. Moreover, it suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 trading platforms.
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator Overview:
Once you’re done with the installation of the Indicator, your MT4 chart will appear like the image below:
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator Explanation
The Indicator signals the overbought/oversold conditions and the direction of the current market trend at the same time. Its value approaches near -25 represents the oversold conditions and reaches 25 to signal the overbought condition of the market.
Its trend curve turns yellow means the market is in the bullish trend and turns red when the trend turns into bearish. The ideal strategy is to look for opportunities which that match the market trend and the overbought/sold conditions at the same time.
Forex Kijun: Buy Rules
- The indicator value drops near -25
- The trend curve turns yellow
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the recent low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the trend curve turns red
Forex Kijun: Sell Rules
- The indicator value rises up to 25
- The trend curve turns red
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the recent high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the trend curve turns yellow
[button-red url=”https://www.forexadmin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Forex-Kijun-Fluction-Indicator.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator[/button-red]