RealValue Forex Indicator is an intraday trend-following indicator, specially designed to assist mid-term and day traders with their regular trade activities.
It is a versatile indicator that offers a number of benefits for traders. For example, you can apply it to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets. Besides, it suits great with M15 and H1 timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platforms.
RealValue Forex Indicator offers great flexibility in trading for traders through its easy chart demonstration and simplicity of use. Newbie traders with less trading experience can have a special advantage by applying it for their daily trading purposes.
RealValue Forex Indicator Overview
Download and install the indicator on the MT4 platform. Once you’re done, your trading chart will appear like the image below:
RealValue Forex Indicator Explanation
RealValue Forex Indicator is a repainting trading tool. Therefore, it reacts very quickly to the changes in price actions and plots the trade signals without making any delay. The developer of this indicator also worked on avoiding frequent signals in order to maintain better accuracy in trade signals. Price breaks above the indicator level signals for going long along with the bullish trend. For sell entry, wait until the price breaks below the indicator level with solid bearish bars.
RealValue: Buy Conditions
- Price breaks above the indicator level
- A bullish bar forms right above the current indicator area
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the trade hits a profit twice your budgeted loss
Also Try: MA 3 Color Indicator
RealValue: Sell Conditions
- Price breaks below the indicator level
- A bearish bar forms right below the current indicator area
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the trade hits a profit twice your budgeted loss