MA BBands Signals is a combination of Moving Averages and BBands, used to identify the trend directions and possible swing areas of the market. Its moving averages plot crossover signals in order to define the market trend. Its BBands plot upper and lower bands which work as dynamic resistance and supports of the market. These levels can also be used to determine the stop-loss level of any opened positions.
MA BBands Signals can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the market. However, this indicator suits shorter timeframe charts like M5 and M15 thus works nicely for scalpers.
MA BBands Signals Overview
Once you’re done with the installation, the Signals will appear in your chart like the image below
MA BBands Signals Explanation
MA BBands Signals plots the crossover signals using a 3-day OsMA and a 9-day MA in the background. The trend signals are plotted using arrows around the price bars. Besides, the BBands show you the dynamic support and resistance levels using its upper and lower bands. These bands can also be used as trailed stops for your open trades. If you are a swing trader, those dynamic levels will help you to define possible swing areas of the market.
MA BBands: Buy Parameters
- Price is supported by the lower band of BBands
- A blue arrow appears below the price bar
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower band of BBands
- Exit long/take profit whenever a red arrow appears above the price bar
Try: Donchian Channel Double Breakout Trading System
MA BBands: Sell Parameters
- Price is resisted by the upper band of BBands
- A red arrow appears above the price bar
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper band of BBands
- Exit short/take profit whenever a blue arrow appears below the price bar
1 thought on “MA BBands Signals”
pls how do we downlaod them