Kim Signals with Fibonacci is one of the simplest price-action based forex trading systems you may have ever experienced. This system is able to apply the Fibonacci tools automatically in order to define the possible retrace level of the price and uses Kim Signals to spot possible trade entry areas in the market.
Kim Signals with Fibonacci is a good fit for timeframes from M1 to D1 charts thus suits great for scalping and intraday trading activities. Furthermore, this system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs across the market.
Kim Signals with Fibonacci Overview
Install this system at the MT4 platform and load it at the terminal. Once you’re done, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Kim Signals with Fibonacci Anatomy
- Bobokus Fibo: Usually the price doesn’t move in a straight way. It takes breaks, retraces or pullbacks for a while before resuming its movements towards the major trend directions. Bobokus Fibo helps traders to spot the possible retrace level of the price in order to buy from the low and sell from the high which eventually increases the potential of achieving larger profit margins from market entries.
- Kim Signal 2.0: A very simple trade signal generator which can be followed by the newbie traders as well. A yellow upward arrow below the price bar signals for the buy entry and a red arrow above the price bar means the call for a sell entry at the market. The trading decisions should be made with the conjunction of Kim Signals and Bobokus Fibo levels.
The Rules of Using Kim Signals with Fibonacci
- Price is supported by the current Bobokus Fibo level
- A bullish bar forms right above the Fibo level
- Kim Signal 2.0 plots a yellow upward arrow below the respective bullish bar
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Fibo level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Kim Signal 2.0 plots a red downward arrow above the price bar
Trending System: Radar Trading System
- Price is resisted by the current Bobokus Fibo level
- A bearish bar forms right below the Fibo level
- Kim Signal 2.0 plots a red downward arrow above the respective bearish bar
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Fibo level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Kim Signal 2.0 plots a yellow upward arrow below the price bar