Grail Indic Indicator is best known as a swing trading tool. It is used to identify the potential swing high/low of the market momentums. This indicator simply enables a trader to buy from the low and sell from the high in order to increase the profit margins compared to the budgeted loss of their each market entry.
The Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets. Furthermore, you’ll be able to fit this indicator with any timeframe chart between M1 to D1 of your forex MT4 trading platform.
Grail Indic Indicator Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the Indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image
Also Read: Forex Trend Breakout System
Grail Indic Indicator Anatomy
Grail Indic Indicator defines possible market high or low by plotting star marks around the price bars and confirms the signal by outlining the stars with red circles. A red circles star that appears below the price bar is considered as the buy signal and above the price, bar represents the sell signal respectively. It also uses an auto-generated trendline in order to plot dynamic stop levels for its users. It has been observed that this indicator serves better when applied on higher timeframe charts and works great when used for intraday trading purposes.
Grail Indic Indicator: Buy Parameters
- A red circled star appears below the price bar
- The automated trend line is direct to upwards
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the low of the respective signaling bar
- Exit long/take profit whenever a red circled star appears above the price bar
Grail Indic Indicator: Sell Parameters
- A red circled star appears above the price bar
- The automated trend line is direct to downwards
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the high of the respective signaling bar
- Exit short/take profit whenever a red circled star appears below the price bar.