Forex Trend & Breakout System has been developed with an aim to help newbie trend-following traders through easy signal demonstrations. It uses multiple trend-based indicators in order to establish a strategy that defines the trend, signals the trade, and guides through the trade exit point as well.
Forex Trend & Breakout System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the market. Besides, this system fits with all sorts of timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platform.
Forex Trend & Breakout System Overview
After the installation of the system at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Forex Trend & Breakout System Anatomy
- BBands Stop: Appears as a series of dotted lines around the price bars in order to signal the stop level of the current trend. Price breaking its levels means the possibility of change in trend direction ahead.
- HBH: It is the main trend-defining tool of this system. It is blue in color while the price closing above its level represents the bullish trend of the market. Contrarily, it turns red and the price closing below its level is considered a bearish trend in the market.
- HBF: HBF simply works as a filter of the trend signals generated by HBH. It turns positive to certify the trend as bullish and becomes negative to validate the bearish thrust of the market.
Forex Trend & Breakout: Buy Parameters
- Both HBH and BBands turn blue and appear below the current price level
- HBF turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current BBands Stop level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the lower BBands Stop is broken and HBF turns negative at the same time.
Also Read: Green Wave System
Forex Trend & Breakout: Sell Parameters
- Both HBH and BBands turn red and appear above the current price level
- HBF turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current BBands Stop level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the upper BBands Stop is broken and HBF turns positive at the same time