DKX Arrows Alerts Indicator is a trend-following forex trading indicator that applies a dual-band of moving average system of its own parameters to generate the trade signals. The signal demonstration process of this indicator has been designed in a simple way so that traders with any level of experience can understand them.
DKX Arrows Alerts Indicator is a versatile trading tool since it matches with all sorts of timeframe charts of the MT4 trading platform. Moreover, all kinds of forex currency pairs can be traded using this handy trading tool.
DKX Arrows Alerts Indicator Overview
Just complete this installation of the Indicator at the MT4 terminal and once you’re done, you’ll find your chart as the image below:
DKX Arrows Alerts Indicator: Further Explanation
- DKK 8TT & DKK 12TT: These tools represent a special moving average system of this indicator used to generate crossover trend signals for its users. DKK 8TT moves above the DKK 12TT is considered as the bullish crossover. Contrarily, DKK 12TT moves above the DKK 8TT means the bearish crossover signal of the market trend.
- Signal Arrows: It has been added to this indicator for making a better understanding of the crossover signals. An upward arrow signals the bullish crossover and a downward arrow indicates the bearish crossover signals.
Check: MA 3 Color MT4 Indicator
DKX Arrows Alerts: Trading Rules
- DKK 8TT moves above the DKK 12TT
- An upward arrow is plotted pointing bullish crossovers
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the signal arrow
- Exit long/take profit whenever DKK 8TT moves below the DKK 12TT
- DKK 12TT moves above the DKK 8TT
- A downward arrow is plotted pointing bearish crossovers
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the signal arrow
- Exit short/take profit whenever DKK 12TT moves below the DKK 8TT