Super Scalper Indicator has been designed to identify the market trends and plotting trade signals according to the direction of the pre-determined trend. It works quite similar to Moving Averages but reacts very quickly with the changes of price actions and able to signal immediately once after a valid trend is confirmed. The manner of its signaling process and the chart demonstration are so easy that anybody who is familiar with Moving Averages can apply it for real trading purposes.
Super Scalper Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available around the financial markets. Moreover, this indicator fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 trading platforms.
Super Scalper Indicator Overview
After the installation of the the Indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Super Scalper Indicator Anatomy
This indicator plots slopes like MAs around the price bars for signaling the market trends. It turns blue and the price keeps closing above its level is considered as the buy signal along with the confirmation of the bullish trend. In the opposite way, it turns yellow and the price keeps closing below its level are interpreted as the sell entry signal within the bearish trend of the market. After activating a trade entry, an opposite signal of your entry direction can be treated as the exit signals.
Check Out: Super Scalp Winners Indicator
Super Scalper Indicator: Buy Parameters
- The Indicator turns blue
- At least two bullish bars close above the indicator slope
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the low of the signaling bar
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Indicator turns yellow
Super Scalper Indicator: Sell Parameters
- The Indicator turns yellow
- At least two bearish bars close below the indicator slope
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the high of the signaling bar
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Indicator turns blue