Trend Channel System is a combination of multiple trend-following indicators, used to identify the market momentums and to project the direction of the upcoming market trends. This system also applies a CCI trend filtering tool that helps traders to define the trade opportunities with a better probability of success.
Trend Channel System is good for scalping or short-term trading activities and fits well with shorter time frame charts within the Metatrader 4 trading platform. Moreover, you can freely apply it to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets.
After the installation of the System at the MT4 terminal, you’ll find your chart as follows
Trend Channel System: Interpretation
- M15 TMA Bands: It is the main trend signaling indicator of this trading system. TMA bands heading upwards means the trend is bullish and move downwards when the trend is bearish.
- Kanal-Handelssignale: This indicator helps traders to determine the overbought/oversold conditions of the market. Its lower band represents the oversold condition and its upper band represents the overbought condition of the market. For better understanding, it uses signal arrows when the price hits any of its specified bands.
- CCI-NUF-V4: It is a trend filter and also used to validate the trade signals generated by other indicators of this system. Its value turns positive means the green signal to go for the buy entry and a negative value represents the confirmation of the sell-entry.
Continue Reading: Learn to Build Best Forex Trading Strategy
Trend Channel System: Buy Rules
- M15 TMA Bands heading upwards
- Price is supported by the lower band of the Kanal-Handelssignale
- A green uppish arrow appears below the price bar
- CCI-NUF-V4 plots positive bars
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the respective green arrow
- Exit long/take profit whenever a red downward arrow is plotted above the price bar
Trend Channel System: Sell Rules
- M15 TMA Bands heading downwards
- Price is supported by the upper band of the Kanal-Handelssignale
- A red downward arrow appears above the price bar
- CCI-NUF-V4 plots negative bars
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the respective red arrow
- Exit short/take profit whenever a green upward arrow is plotted below the price bar
[button-red url=”https://www.forexadmin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/trend-channel-system.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Trend Channel System[/button-red]