Strong System All In One is an advanced trend following forex trading system. It uses a number of trend-defining indicators to come up with a strategy that can guide a trader all the way through the entry to exit of their each trade entry. Since this system uses multiple tools to plot the trade signals, you really need to master them well before applying it for real trading purposes.
Strong System All In One can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs at the market and fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts available at the MetaTrader4 trading platforms.
Strong System All In One Overview
After the installation of Strong System All In One at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Strong System All In One Anatomy
- 8 & 17 LWMA: These 8 and 17-day Linear Weighted Moving Averages have been used to generate crossover trend signals. 8 LWMA moves above 17 LWMA signals bullish crossover and 17 LWMA moves above 8 LWMA represent the bearish crossover of the market trend. These crossover signals are used to determine the short-term trends of the market.
- 89, 100, 140 & 200 EMA: These Exponential Moving Averages works as a four-step trend filtering system for intraday trading purposes. Price should be closed above all the EMA slopes before you enter a long entry. To go short, you need to wait until price moves below all the EMA levels.
- Tz Pivots V4: This indicator is used to plot the current pivot levels of the price on an automatic basis. You can treat these levels as current horizontal support/resistance areas while trading at the market.
- QQE & MACD: Both of these indicators work together at a separate indicator window to define the momentum of the market. MACD turns positive and QQE moves above the MACD level signals the bullish momentum of the market. On the other hand, MACD turns negative and QQE levels move below the MACD bars represent the bearish momentum of the market.
Strong System All In One: Buy Parameters
- 8 & 17 LWMA plot the bullish crossover signal
- Price moves above all the EMA levels
- QQE moves above the MACD bars
- MACD turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current EMA levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever 8 & 17 LWMA plot the bearish crossover
Don’t Miss: Winning Profitable System
Strong System All In One: Sell Parameters
- 8 & 17 LWMA plot the bearish crossover signal
- Price moves down of all the EMA levels
- QQE moves below the MACD bars
- MACD turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current EMA levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever 8 & 17 LWMA plot the bullish crossover
[button-red url=”http://www.forexadmin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Strong-system.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Strong System All In One[/button-red]