Nina Trading System Catfx is known as a versatile trend following forex trading system that works on all sorts of timeframe charts within the Mt4 trading platform. It features multiple forex indicators in order to generate trade signals within the directions of the predetermined trend. Moreover, it also guides its users through determining the stop levels and trade exit points as well.
Nina Trading System Catfx offers simplicity in demonstrating the market states and the trade signals so that traders with any experience level can use it for real trading purposes. Besides, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the market.
Nina Trading System Catfx Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of Nina Trading System Catfx at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Also Read: Blackedge Forex System
Nina Trading System Catfx Anatomy
- 120 EMA: This is a 120-day Exponential Moving Average used to identify the intraday trend of the market. Price staying above its level represents the bullish trend of the market. Oppositely, price remains below the EMA level signals the bearish trend of the market.
- Fx Sniper’s MA: Besides 120 EMA, this indicator also works to define the current trend status of the market. It is white when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- FiboPiv V2: It plots the pivot levels as horizontal lines over the main chart window. These levels are treated as the future support/resistance areas of the market.
- Hist StepMA: This one is known as the momentum indicator. Its bars turn green and remain positive in value to signal the bullish momentum. On the other hand, it turns red and negative in value to validate the bearish momentum of the market.
- aNina V1: It works as a momentum filter and produces the crossover signals. The green line turns above the blue one means the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario represents the bearish crossover signal of the current market momentum.
- TSR Daily Range Calculator: This indicator displays various essential trend-based market information in order to assist its users on filtering the trade signals.
Nina Trading System Catfx: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above the 120 EMA
- Fx Sniper’s MA turns white
- Price is supported by the current FiboPiv V2 level
- Hist StepMA turns green and positive in value
- aNina V1 plots the bullish crossover signal
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current 120 EMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Hist StepMA turns red and aNina V1 produces the bearish crossover signal
Nina Trading System Catfx: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below the 120 EMA
- Fx Sniper’s MA turns red
- Price is resisted by the current FiboPiv V2 level
- Hist StepMA turns red and negative in value
- aNina V1 plots the bearish crossover signal
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current 120 EMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Hist StepMA turns green and aNina V1 produces the bullish crossover signal