Supremo FX Signals demonstrates the trend following trading signals based on its own innovative Exponential Moving Average(EMA) and X-Super trend Candles. This system also applies SR MTF Eli 2 that guides its users through possible swing levels of the market and helps them to define the proper place to enter the market besides signaling the market trends.
Supremo FX Signals is a versatile trading system which can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and works well on all sorts of timeframe charts offered by the Metatrader 4 trading platforms.
Supremo FX Signals Overview
After the installation of the Signals at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Supremo FX Signals Anatomy
- Adaptive EMA: This EMA plays an important role in this system in terms of defining market trends. It turns blue when price keeps closing above its level signaling the bullish trend of the market and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market when price closes below the EMA level.
- X-Super Trend Candle: It uses the main price candles in order to generate supportive trend signals of the price movements. Its candles turn green when the trend is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- SR MTF Eli 2: This indicator plots dotted horizontal levels around the price bars which are defined as possible swing high/lows of the market. These levels are also treated as the temporary support/resistance of the market.
Supremo FX Signals: Trading Rules
- Adaptive EMA turns blue and price closes above its level
- X-Super Trend Candle turn green
- Price is either supported by the SR MTF Eli 2 or breaks above its upper resistance levels
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current SR MTF Eli 2 level
- Exit long/take profit whenever X-Super Trend Candles turn red
Also Read: Gann HiLo Activator Bars
- Adaptive EMA turns red and price closes below its level
- X-Super Trend Candle turn red
- Price is either resisted by the SR MTF Eli 2 or breaks below its lower support levels
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current SR MTF Eli 2 level
- Exit short/take profit whenever X-Super Trend Candles turn green
1 thought on “Supremo FX Signals”
The SR MTF Eli 2 is loaded in the MT4 indicator folder, but it does not show up in the indicator list inside the program, even after restarting it.